January 15-February 13, 2014 - We all know that the more attention we pay to something, the more it grows, whether it's yoga, piano, or a relationship. But sometimes we need a little nudge to help us take the necessary steps to turn our practice into a habit. If you've wanted to practice more consistently but have had trouble committing, take our 30-Day Yoga Challenge and watch what happens to your practice (and to your life!) Everyone who completes the challenge will be placed in a drawing for a 4-class pass. Here's how to join!
- Commit to a yoga practice of any length 6 days a week for 30 days, whether it's practicing asana (postures), pranayama (breath work), meditation or yoga philosophy. We recommend 2-3 classes a week, but if you don't have time for a longer practice, do 5-10 sun salutations. Or practice a pose that challenges you. (Challenging poses are also a great way to practice non-judgement.)
- Sign up here.
- Keep track of your practice on this calendar.
- Connect with others by writing about your practice on our Facebook page.
- Email Susan your completed calendar by February 14.
- The winner of the 4-class pass will be drawn Friday, February 21 at "Dinner & a Movie" (need not be present to win).